Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On The Mend

At LAST I'm starting to recover from pneumonia. I made it through all my classes today, even Potions, although the smell made me feel quite dreadfully ill. Thanks to my thoughtful roommate Minerva Kwikspell I even had all my cauldrons when I needed them. Thanks Minee! I must get to work on the quiz for Quidditch. But to be honest after a full day I think I need my rest tonight. Besides, the Minnesota Twins are playing on muggle television. Does it make me a bad witch to admit I enjoy the muggle sport of baseball even more than Quidditch?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Chrysta, I hope you are feeling better!! Just wanted to drop a quick hello and leave you some pumpkin muffins and hot chocolate to aid your speedy recovery. See you at Quidditch tomorrow!! :-) Hettie