Saturday, September 20, 2008

I was Naughty and Now I'm paying for it...

I felt somewhat better this morning so I called my friend and we went on our 180 mile round trip Yarn Shop Hop today after all. That was a mistake. Now I feel much worse. My mom ( a retired registered nurse) is on her way over to my place insisting that she take me to the hospital. My temp is over 103 F and I haven't eaten much for the past 3 days. In fact I dropped almost 6 pounds since Tuesday. So if you don't hear from me for a few days you'll know where I am.

This is all the fault of my rotten sinuses, which have been infected on and off for the past 15 years. When in doubt, blame the sinuses. That's the reason I have asthma. And that's the reason I get bronchitis twice a year that developes into pneumonia once a year....

No comments: