Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Term Quiz

Potter Name: Chrysta the Cursed-- don't ask...
Rav ID: Terese
I am allergic to: aspirin, advil, mold and cats. Don't ask why I have three of the things
Pets that I have: 3 cats, Merry-Miaow, Black Magic Cat and Masuku (whom I usually call Little Bit)
My favorite yarn: Don't have a favorite, but I'd like to try some Socks that Rock or something from Panda
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? It doesn't matter, Both are nice. I like really rich blues, tho, if that helps
My favorite flavor: Hm. Ginger is nice and spicy. But chocolate is always yummy
My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Definitely Christmas!
I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) I can't decide. Probably a sock kit, but I wouldn't want to muffle my spoilee's creativity. Whichever she decides is great.
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I like the Addi double points, the shorter ones, in whatever size is appropriate for the yarn being given.
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: maybe the Hiya Hiya?
I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is the third. I've been in on 1, 5 and now 6
Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Yep, September 22.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Welcome Chrysta! I'm looking forward to swapping with you - maybe you can sneak me into the Ravensclaw Common Room sometime!