Thursday, September 11, 2008

Can't Wait For My Spoilee!

Very soon now we'll be receiving our swap partner assignments and I can't wait to start collecting stuff and knitting a little something special. Will my partner be a Slytherin like last year? Or maybe a bold Gryffindor? If s/he is Ravenclaw I have a little something I picked up at a fiber festival earlier this year.

I am in a strength training class that meets at work. My employers pay for the certified trainer to come in twice a week with the hand weights and resistance bands etc (I work for an insurance company. Makes sense that they would rather pay a little now to help us be more fit and save money on health claims later) I was out for a week with a sinus infection/bronchitis, and I coughed so much I almost died on Tuesday. I managed to complete the 35 minute workout, and I didn't feel any lingering soreness. Today I went and although I felt pretty good, my arms and shoulders are still sore. I guess it doesn't take much for us middle aged women to lose what little fitness we are able to build up. Yikes. Off to take a hot shower and then read for ahour before bed.

No comments: