I been late with just about everything this term :( And I can't entirely blame the flood any more. The mayor says this weekend is supposed to be a break for the city. A time to relax before getting back in the saddle for the second crest. Sigh. Here's this week's Hufflepuff homework.
1. James Potter and his friends have nicknames for each other - give three names and who they belong to.James Potter - Prongs Remus Lupin - Mooney Sirius Black - Padfoot Peter Pettigrew - Wormtail
2. What are the three Deathly Hallows?The Elder Wand, The Resurrection Ring and The Invisibility Cloak
3. What are the four items that belong to the founders of the houses at Hogwarts?Gryffindor - Sword Ravenclaw - Diadem Hufflepuff - Helga's Cup Slytherin - Locket
4. What is the Hogwarts Motto? Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon
5. What is the Hogwarts school song (Book 1)? Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,Teach us something please,Whether we be old and bald,Or young with scabby knees,Our heads could do with filling,With some interesting stuff,For now they're bare and full of air,Dead flies and bits of fluff,So teach us things worth knowing,Bring back what we've forgot,Just do your best, we'll do the rest,And learn until our brains all rot.
6. What does O.W.L. stand for? Ordinary Wizarding Level
7. What exams do Hogwarts students take at the end of their 7th year? NEWTs - Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests (took that one from my roomie Elanor)
8. What form does Snape's Patronus take? A Doe
9. Who takes over teaching divination after Trelawney is sacked by Delores Umbridge (Book 6)?Firenze the centaur
10. Who is Elanor Cadogan's boyfriend? Easy. He's always hanging around our dorm. Dean. And his brother (not quite as cute as Dean, but not bad) is Sam