Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to Back Homework posts

I am determined to not be late this week with my homework!! So although I am not positive aobut question #1 I am posting what I have and will edit to correct if necessary...

1. Who gave Harry an enchanted mirror? -- Sirius. It was a two way mirror.

2. Who said, "Imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as specky scrawny gits forever?" -- Fred Weasley, when helping Harry leave Privet drive forever.

3. Who said "Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law, Miss Granger?" -- Scrimgeour, when speaking to Ron, Harry and her at the Burrows about the Will.

4. a. What is Ron's middle name? -- Bilius
b. What did Dumbledore give Ron in his will? -- the deluminator

5. a. What did Hermione want to talk to Mr. Lovegood about? -- horcruxes
b. What is his first name? -- Xenophilius

6. What does it mean? --Greek for Lover of the Foreign/Strange (I think. Had a semester of Greek in college for transalting the bible. I don't believe Xenophilius was used in the gospels...)

No comments: