Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dear Hogwarts friends, sometimes life gets the best of you. First my 'puter died. Then when I went to the library to use their computer I found I am not able to get on Ravelry. I have absolutely no idea why. Rumors are that I was a member of a group whose discussions became politically heated. I don't know if that's true since I never looked at the board much less posted. I joined because a friend invited me. I have emailed Ravelry asking for an explanation, but no answer yet. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon. :) Too bad I don't have a charm that will hurry things up...

I apologize for not being very active this term. I completely missed Quidditch because of little to no computer time. I deeply regret that and promise to do better. Not being on the 'Net does not mean I have been neglecting my spoilee or her package. I am moving nicely along collecting the items needed and plan to have the handmade item complete by March 29.

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

That's absolutely insane! Quinn told us on the forums about you getting locked out of Ravelry, so a few of us have been looking into what happened....unbelievable! I hope they straighten it all out QUICKLY and you can get back in the loop!