Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Great Time At Crown Tourney!









I just got back from my trip away from Hogwarts for my home country's semi-annual armored combat tournament to determine our next King and Queen. I got to put away my school robes and put on my native garb. The talented Lady Berenice spent half an hour putting my hair up in the stylishly elaborate braids and loops that are the current fashion at home.






I made my curtsey to the King and Queen and their new heirs.




I had a wonderful time renewing my friendships with the friends from home.




I even snuck out with a couple friends to investigate a local yarn shop. Naturally I spent my entire allowance there. :)




I'm back now in good old Ravenclaw Tower, and I have some hard studying to do to get caught up with my school work. I've been in the irmfirmaty so much this year I bet my room mates don't even know what I look like! I'll have to re-introduce myself.





No comments: