Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bad News




My brother in law was found in his home this morning, dead. It appears he had died several days ago. He and my sister have been estranged for the last two months, trying to reconcile but unable to reach any agreement. The cause of death is unknown, but may be self inflicted. My five year old niece doesn't know what is going on and my sister is overwelmed. Please pray for us.


Here is a picture of my sister, her husband and their daughter a couple years ago.


I am going now to take comfort in the lovely assortment of goodies my spoiler sent me. I think a cup of tea is just what I need right now. I am not able to properly post about my package now, but I will post tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kari Lu Cowell said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Ellen said...

I am also sorry to hear about your loss.

Emma Wigworthy said...

May God be with you, your sister, and that beautiful little girl at this very difficult time.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry. Your family will be in my prayers!