Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Room Reeks Again




Sorry, Emma. I know Elanor never did quite get that odorbegone charm to work...


I got my Bare yarn yesterday by owl and couldn't wait to get going on dying it in lovely Slytherin colors. I also dyed a skein for me. I did have a little boo-boo, though. Instead of the green for my spoilee I grabbed the teal I was going to use for me. I didn't figure it out until after I had used quite a bit of it. Oops. It doesn't look bad, does it? I mean a Slytherin might like to wear socks (or a shawl or whatever she may like to use it for) with some teal mixed in with the green and gray and white, right?
Will some of you fine Slytherins let me know if this is acceptable? If it is too blue-ish I do have some other yarn she might like. For the past few months I been buying every skein of green yarn I've seen. So I do have other choices if this isn't appropriate.
Here's a pic of the yarn I dyed for me, too. See how nice the teal looks there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF they do not like it may I have it???? It is purrrrty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your roomy.

Agatha Ackerly said...

It looks good to me, kind of "non-traditional", which I would think our wonderful, crafty, sly slytherins would love! Do you sell this?

Jantine said...

It looks lovely!!! It would suit me just fine....but...oh wait no! I am spoiling you, not being spoiled by you! oh. another Slytherin must be so lucky.....

Fleur Sweeting said...

I'll tell you this... teal/turquiose happens to be a color that I like quite a bit. :D