Monday, June 2, 2008

Hufflepuff Sock Knitter's Bag


Dear Diary,


Last week I decided it was time to get started knitting a simple bag as an "angel" gift. In my stash I had some odd balls of yellow/gold and black. Obviously those would make a nice little bag for a 'Puff. And I do think that after i felt it and add a lining it will be quite nice. And of course it's a good thing to do. And I should be pleased that a Hufflepuff caught the snitch during our first Quidditch match of the year.


So why am I feeling so pouty?


Maybe my roomates Elanor and Emma have some butterbeer stashed around our room somewhere? I need some cheering up...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, that's really cute! It'll definitely make someone happy. :)

Enna Kirts - Slytherin House said...

Ow don't feel bad Chrysta! you are being very generous (so you really didn't belong in Slytherin after all)

If you come to the second corridor on the second floor tonight, I'll hnd you some of my secret butterbeer stash.

Enna

onescrappychick said...

Your bag is gorgeous... and I'm a puff!!! (winks) LOL

Emerald

Tanya said...

Gorgeous bag... Makes me wish I was a 'puff. Almost. ;)