Monday, May 12, 2008

Sheep & Wool Festival



Dear Diary, I had a wonderful weekend at the Shepherd's Wool Festival in Lake Elmo. My roommate (Elanor Cadogan) and I met up with some muggle friends and went shopping for fiber stuff. That's Elanor in the dark blue sweater, and I have the darker hair. Since we were with muggles we travelled in a car. It was great fun! I bought sparkly wool, a new niddy noddy, a new spindle, five ounces of a nice romney roving dyed in varying shades of blue and part of a very nice clean fleece with really nice crimp. In the car I realized that I had not bought any yarn! So we went to a shop called the Sheepy yarn Shop and later Borealis Yarns. My, that was fun!

But now I'm exhausted and here it is the beginning of the term. Hope I can stay awake!

1 comment:

Enna Kirts - Slytherin House said...

Hey there, it seems that you had loads of fun! Can you post some pictures of the roving? I am very very curious! Love, Enna.