Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Little Bit About Myself

Dad and Mum



Dear Diary, I want my school mates to get to know me so I'm going to say a little bit about myself. There's nothing terribly exciting, you know. I have absolutely no idea why I am called "the Cursed". Everybody wants to know that right off. It's true that I tend to have streaks of horribly bad luck. But then, doesn't everyone? Mum is Celestina Black. She and nearly her whole
family were Slytherins. She was pretty disappointed when I was sorted into Ravenclaw. Dad is Aldo Diggory, a Gryffindor who works as an auror. My roommate is Elanor Cadogan. She's lovely and seems fond of my cat Masuku.

My favorite hobbies are spinning wool and silk into yarn and knitting it into socks and hats. Spinning is a muggle sort of thing, but it is surprisingly soothing to the temper. I also love to read. Ta for now. Off to Herbology!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Dear Chrysta,
It is very interesting that you are Ravenclaw when your parents were Slytherin and Griffindor! All families are different...

I am a half-muggle...come visit my blog and learn all about it...

Your fellow Ravenclaw,
Hydrangea MacDuff

Jantine said...

Hey Chrysta

I am so happy you are from a good family. It will give me extra pleasure to make you your special gift. Sooo even though you're cursed you're the smartypants in the family er? Me too, but I ended up in Slytherin nevertheless. Phew!

happy homework-making

Enna Kirts - Slytherin House